Monday, September 29, 2008

Little Bro's Wedding


We had the funnest weekend celebrating my brother Winslow's wedding. I am excited that my brother finally got the courage to get married, and we love his new wife, Heidi. They are a great couple, and it meant so much to be a part of their special day.

Cozette and Elias loved their new wedding outfits, and showed them off on Sunday at church. They both kept going up to people and just standing there waiting for a reaction to how adorable they looked. It was so cute! And, Elias wants to wear his green tie all the time.




6 comments:

Devon and Josh said...

I just love the picture of you and your darling family!!! Winslow and Heidi's wedding looks like it was so much fun... How I wish I could have been there! Your kids are darling Anna, I love it!

The Rider Family said...

Anna I love the big family picture how fun to be apart of a wedding! Your kids look darling

Scott, Brooke, & Mason said...

I found your blog! Your family is so cute...and you know I love your kids! I really want to get together with you and Lacey and Lauren and whoever. Maybe we could all go to a movie or something! We should talk about it. Oh- and you have inspired my to grow my cooking skills a little! I've been looking up new recipies to try all week! Thanks!

Amber said...

What cute pictures! Is this going to be your Christmas card pic? I love the girls dresses!

TheRogersReport said...

thanks Amber.. Prob not my Christmas card pic because everyone will have seen it. You know how that is :) so hopefully we will have taken another good one before then.

Melyssa said...

Hey, tell them congrats from the Smith's. How are you guys. Let's get together soon. Give us a call 801-558-1339