Sunday, October 26, 2008

Gotta love a GIRLS WEEKEND!!!

My lovely cousin Sheena set up an overnighter at a beautiful home in Park City (thanks by the way sheen, your the best!) and I think we all agree that it was a total blast and just what the doctor ordered. Our fabulous husbands took care of the kids (or animals:) while we were away laughing, talking, eating and shopping! And I even came home to a clean house...I am one lucky woman!





We got dolled up to take some fun model shots. (had to take advantage of having two incredibly talented photograhers-thanks Dawni and Carrie) I have to admit I felt young again and grew to love my sisters and cousins even more, which I didn't think was possible...they are all amazing women! I love you guys!!!

















7 comments:

Devon and Josh said...

I am so jealous! It looks like you guys had an amazing weekend! I love all of the pictures. You all look great!

Amber said...

Beautiful pics of you girl! I love the one of you in black and white! I am so ready again... I'm serious!

The Rider Family said...

Looks like you had so much fun! What beautiful pics of you I am jealous you got a girls weekend! We all need that sometime :)

Pratt's Press said...

whens the next one? i'm coming over! lol ...sounds like so much fun!!! SOOOOOOOOOO my kind of thing! lol xx

Mary said...

Hot Mama!

Carrie Mann said...

Anna, why do you have to be so gosh dang hot!!! I can't stand it! I love the picture of you by yourself on the stairs. Perfect skin and cute look for you. You also are amazing at putting makeup on.

Melissa said...

Looks like a fun weekend - gotta love time with the girls. The black and white picture of you is stunning!