Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Elias's first day of pre-school!

My neighbor just up the street runs a pre-school (which is awesome because it saves me driving around) and Elias had his first day today. My son insisted on wearing his massive backpack and coat but he sure loved it as I knew he would. He is such a good natured boy and loves all kinds of play. They had tons of fun things to do and play with so he is excited to go back. The little girl I take care of named Brooklyn decided to try it out too. It means mommy gets a bit of a break in the mornings :) I think pre-school knocked him out ...This was him at nap time. Yes, he is still taking naps ( I am spoiled ) when I went in to check on him he was wearing this hat. Dont ask me why! Love that sleepy face...


I Love you Elias!!!!






2 comments:

Amber said...

Time sure flies! He was just a gwana gwana yesterday!

Tawnie said...

You have such a beautiful little family!!