Monday, November 1, 2010

bit of what we do here in Denver

We LOVE the library and utilize it to the max! Aurora and I go to 'book babies' every Wednesday and have our special time together. We learn songs and do crafts as well as read books. So fun!
Dinosaur Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is one of the many great parks close to our house here in Denver.
One of my favorite things in the whole world is being serenaded by my husband. He has been doing it quite a lot lately as a good wind down after his studies. He is so talented...and extremely Handsome if I do say so myself!





This is a happy mommy because she is about to go on a date with her hubby thanks to some wonderful parents who came to visit!!! Chris and I went to his very first haunted house ever and had a blast!
Thanks MOM and DAD!!!!!!! We love you and want you to come every weekend!! hee hee


No comments: