Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My gorgeous girl~

 Cozy did an acting audition last week and I decided to take some pic's after. She really is growing into such a lovely young girl and seems a natural in front of a camera. She did awesome on her audition. They didn't use her in the end because the part needed a teenager with red hair as well and they couldn't find one. They told us they would for sure be giving us a call again and they raved about how well she did. We leave for Denver in a month so not sure if much will come of it but she plans on being in the apprentice program in her musical theatre class come fall.





1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh wow! She is beautiful Anna. You better watch out. I'm so glad you posted the link to your blog. I've loved catching up with your family. Little Anson is such a cutie, congratulations. What are your plans after leaving Denver? I'm hoping back to Layton. We miss you guys. Amy Hibbert