Sunday, November 23, 2008

TWILIGHT!!!

Yes, I am one of these die-hard Twilight fans and proud of it! I know it may be a tiny bit pathetic but it makes life so fun to be obsessed over things worth obsessing over. I know I brag about my husband a lot but he truly is wonderful. He surpised me with midnight tickets (and t-shirt) to go with the girls... and can I say that it was a great and memorable night!! At our "before" party we ate loads of sinful food while reading exerpes from Midnight Sun. Counting down the minutes till we left for the show :) The theatre was jam packed full of excited girls (I think there were about 3 men there). The energy level was through the roof! We squeeled and screamed through most of the movie and although it got mixed reviews I thoroughly enjoyed it.





Michelle, Kimmey, Mary, Me, Wendy and Texie



6 comments:

Texie B said...

Loved it!!! I am so glad we all went together(twice)! I can't wait for the next one!!!

The Rider Family said...

Oh I love it what a fun night! I love the tee-shirts I am as well a twilight fan!

Lord Nathan and Lady Bats said...

Where did you get your Twilight shirt??? I REALLY want one.

Maxine Parrish said...

Nerd alert! Looks like a really fun night! We finally got around to seeing it on Monday - made me want to read the books again. :)

Amber said...

gotta love it!

Taren said...

I couldn't help myself. I was looking at your brother's wedding clip on BJ's blog and I saw your name. You look fantastic!! And how beautiful are your children? What a cute family.
I have read all the books and seen the movie as well. You girls looked like you totally lived it up. How fun.