Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas! Christmas! Christmas!

I love Christmas!....don't we all? December is a month filled with parties, lights, treats, family, singing, treats, presents, decorations, cards, treats, mistletoe, festive movies, snowfall and treats!



My kids and their silly faces. Can you believe I brought this home and didn't let them have any of it. I told them I want it in tact for at least a day! :)



I could hardly wait till after thanksgiving to put the tree up

Sunday best!






What has really meant the most for me so far this Christmas is teaching my children about the Savior's birth. HE is the reason for the season, and I love that we have this special time to focus on him and use every teaching opportunity we can to share with our little ones what it is their older brother has really done for them. My kids light up and I can see their testimonies are already starting to grow. I thought Christmas was great as a child but as an adult it's truly amazing!!


7 comments:

Maxine Parrish said...

Such cute pictures! And your place looks wonderfully decorated. I kind of wish we could decorate ours, but we're heading out to my family next week. Bah.

Melyssa said...

What a sweet post! Your kids are darling and your home looks beautiful!

Amber said...

What cute pics! I love the gingerbread house- I refuse this year....because it never lasts through the day!

Alyssa said...

love the pic on the top of your blog. Love the new look of the blog. And love the gingerbread house. Did you make it at YM?

TheRogersReport said...

It was our relief society Christmas party activity to make the gingerbread. It was a blast!

Devon and Josh said...

I just LOVE all of the pictures of you and your kids. I swear, they are changing so much - I can't wait to see them!! Your house looks amazing (as always!) I am so glad that I get to spend some time with you and your darling family this Christmas... You always help bring out the Christmas spirit for me!

Mel said...

What a darling family! We need to get together since we live close now. Maybe after the the holidays.