Thursday, January 8, 2009

more Christmas highlights and fun!

Santa was up all blimin night but it was an incredibly grand sight!
I think we had 5 proper Christmas dinners. Turkey, Ham, Lamb...We stuffed ourselves silly!
It was such a blessing to have Denise, Nigel and Alex FINALLY get here to celibrate with us.











Sister Rogers

Kerry took us on a tour and we were all very impressed!









We barely made it to Cozette's dance recital, the weather was so awful. She was a joy to watch and looked like a fairy princess...I love you coze!



Quite the poser... dont know where she gets it. :)







My wee sis Mara got engaged, and Chris helped them with the ring... we are so happy for them.




Temple Square was such fun. Our good friends Jeremy and Melissa came with us, and it was their first time ever. They are new converts to the church and we were blessed to be a part of their missionary experience.




Oooooh! Sqweeeeze!!



Going to see the lights is always a romantic thing for me. I have a pic like this when Chris and I were dating...we look a touch older here :)




Seeing Kez (sister Rogers) for the first time was an absolute delight!











6 comments:

Tawnie said...

Oh your kids are sooo dang cute. It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. I love going to Temple Square. I always feel the Spirit there especialy when I visit the Christus. Happy New Year!

Amber said...

What a darling family! It looks like great fun.We loved the lights too!

Devon and Josh said...

What a wonderful Christmas! Your house looked so fun on Christmas morning, I bet that your kids had a ball! Cozette's recital was so much fun - she looked darling, and was so cute when she performed. I love all of the pictures - keep them coming!

Taren said...

How cute is your daughter? I love her red hair!!! So your sister-in-law is serving on temple square? How crazy. It looked like you all had a merry Christmas. I hope your new year is a happy one!!

Camilla said...

i love the little dance outfit and even though i have had four babies in the past four years and my youngest is but five months it made my heart ache a little to have another one in hopes of getting a girl!! i know i am one crazy woman!

Your kids are all so cute! We need to get together again sometime.

Starlee said...

It's fun to hear and see what you guys are up to. I'm so glad you had such a fun and happy Christmas season.I hope to see you and your family soon!