Friday, April 13, 2012

EASTER

I love Easter! The flowers bloom and the sun shines and there is hope in the air for better times ahead. We are blessed to celebrate the resurrection of the Savior and the immense amount of love he has for each of us. As well as enjoy what I consider the best holiday candy ever... Cadbury's mini eggs! And... its nice enough weather to take some fun pictures of my beautiful children. Doesn't get much better than that!

They like to pick their own poses and I have to say they have the gift! lol What cute girls~


I came home Saturday night to a fun Easter surprise from Chris and the kids. Got to admit my heart melted when I saw it.

The hunt begins! We are still finding jelly beans a week later :) I think I hide candy like my dad did. lol










I think this is my favorite picture because of the innocence in their the little faces. They are the joy in my life no doubt about it!

And last but not least my little Easter bunny just got out the bath. Dang, he is scrummy...

No comments: