Friday, April 13, 2012

Elias' Birthday

I feel bad because my easy going Elias got the bad end of the stick when it comes to birthday photo's. Chris was in Hong Kong with my uber nice camera (and didn't really take any great pics) and Cozy took my small compact purse camera to Hawaii so I don't have much of Elias's big day. It was fun though! He had his best friend Jonah over and we went to 'Jump Street' -a huge trampoline warehouse. I so wish I had a camera with me for that. They were so fun to watch. I tell ya I would have joined in if I didn't have a baby in my arms. :) We came home after and had pizza and banana splits. Elias got a train set from his Grandparents in England and some art supplies from his Grandparents in Utah and some Legos from Ellen and Don. All of which he has spent hours playing with and enjoying to the max! What a lucky kid! And what a lucky...or shall I say BLESSED mommy I am to have such a great son. I call him sunshine sometimes and its because that is what he is to me in my life. A ray of son shine!


No comments: